Hi there! :)
We are a dynamic French Commercial & Business Aviation Company. We have several offices around the world – in France, USA, Morocco, UAE, and South Africa – and we are constantly expanding our network.
At this moment we are looking for a qualified Sales Director to join our France team. If you are ready to manage our worldwide operations and to expand our business portfolio through leadership that results in excellent quality service to our customers, we would like to have you on our team.
- Lead the establishment and execution Sales & Operation Planning (S&OP) processes through collaboration with Sales, Quality, Finance, and Operations in alignment to business strategies and objectives.
- Run weekly S&OP cross functional reviews that lead to monthly executive S&OP summaries to provide planning and recommendations for the executive leadership, including mitigation actions.
- Responsible for client sales lead to contract milestones tracking and follow up to ensure that performance and planning goals are met through the S&OP process.
- Responsible for managing the S&OP key performance indicators.
- Own and manage S&OP calendar of events, meeting recaps and action plan, issue resolution, and tracking demand/supply mitigating actions.
- Develop and implement new and/or improved tools to ensure timely measurement, reports and visibility to Product Supply Status to drive improvements with key stakeholders.
- Evaluate supplier delivery performance and capability, build into the S&OP process risk mitigating approaches to manage supplier performance and supply chain risk assessments.
- Support inventory strategies toward inventory optimization through effective S&OP execution in alignment with demand and supply planning execution.
- Assess Competency level of Sales team, prepare personal development plans; identify performance goals.
- Coordinate with the Sales team and Quality Manager to resolve documentation, inspection, storage and shipping issues.
- Assist to quantify and define scope for capacity, resource, logistics, and supply chain planning.
- Education Bachelor’s degree or professional supply chain certification preferred;
- 6-8 years of S&OP, Supply Chain management, demand/ inventory experience (aviation industry experience is a plus);
- Experienced working with global organization and regional cultures;
- Ability to plan and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with organization goals;
- Strong background and understanding of supply chain management principles such as Production Planning, Purchasing, Forecasting and Logistics;
- Strong analytical, organization, decision making and presentation skills to working level and executive levels;
- Strong interpersonal skills for effective collaboration with internal and external business partners;
- Lead and influence cross functional teams to make timely and business-critical decisions;
- Excellent communication with written and verbal skills;
- Strong data analytics and report preparation skills;
- Advance skills working with software packages, high competency in Microsoft Office and G Suite;
- Fluency in English (French is an advantage);
- Fast and stable internet connection.