Hi there! :)
We are a dynamic French Commercial & Business Aviation Company. We have several offices around the world – in France, USA, Morocco, UAE, and South Africa – and we are constantly expanding our network.
At this moment we are looking for a qualified Aviation and Aircraft Sales and Purchasing Executive to join our Africa team. If you are a tech-savvy professional and have extensive experience in sales, we would like to have you on our team.
You can be based anywhere within the African continent.
- Perform research, qualification, and selection of sources for aircraft parts
- Prepare, solicit and evaluate competitive bids
- Negotiate the best possible cost for brokered parts to ensure gross margin goals are met
- Coordinate with Operations and Quality Manager to resolve documentation, inspection, storage and shipping issues
- Function as the first line of communication with the Customer to assess parts issues, identify repetition or patterns and develop action plans to present to parts department management for execution approval
- Conduct daily workload planning by analyzing work requirements, reports due, define schedules, prioritize workload urgency and identify methods to follow
- Solve problems and make effective decisions regarding parts availability, delivery time issues, cost analysis and regulatory requirements
- Provide 24/7 operational parts AOG event support (duty rotation to occur outside standard business hours)
- Ability to work during 10PM to 8AM Paris time
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organizations and customers
- Ability to multitask, remain organized and flexible
- Experience in brokering/purchasing
- Experience with commercial derivative aircraft is an asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and G Suite
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed
- Fluency in English (French is an advantage)
- Background of 2 years in a similar position
- Fast and stable internet connection