Hey there! :)
We are a dynamic French Commercial & Business Aviation Company. We have several offices around the world – in France, USA, Morocco, UAE, and South Africa – and we are constantly expanding our network.
At the moment we are looking for a qualified Aviation Logistics Executive Agent to join our team in our Miami, Florida office. If you are a tech-savvy professional and have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position, we would like to have you on our team.
- Process shipping and reception
- Reception and internal stockroom procedures of all parts necessary for the successful operation of the stores function;
- Managing transfers, adjustments, turn-ins, issues, receipts and controls of all property assigned to program;
- Performing of all the transfer functions both inbound and outbound;
- Customer support/quotes/CDR's/scrap;
- Ensure all material is shipped and received, has proper certification to verify the item's authenticity and maintain traceability;
- Comply with company safety policies, standards and procedures;
- Carry out projects for the Logistics Function or as directed by the Supervisor;
- Maintain current knowledge of and comply with Customer/Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)/Joint Aviation Administration (JAA) technical data as applicable to the work assigned;
- Function as the first line of communication with the Customer to assess parts issues, identify repetition or patterns and develop resolution action plans to present to parts department management for execution approval;
- Conduct daily workload planning by analyzing work requirements, reports due;
- Define schedules, prioritize workload urgency and identify methods to be followed;
- Execute effective decisions regarding parts availability, delivery time issues;
- Provide 24/7 operational parts AOG event support (duty rotation to occur outside standard business hours).
- Fluency in English is required (French or Spanish is an advantage);
- Proficient in MS Office and G suite;
- Excellent teamwork skills;
- Ability to multitask and work under time constraints;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization (Sales, accounting) and customers;
- Experience in brokering/purchasing;
- Experience with commercial derivative aircraft is an advantage;
- Must have ability to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed.
Location: Eways Aviation Miami Office (Miami Lakes, FL)