Hey there! :)
We are a dynamic French Commercial & Business Aviation Company. We have several offices around the world - in France, USA, Morocco, UAE, and South Africa - and we are constantly expanding our network.
At the moment, we are looking for a full time Office Manager to be responsible for the general operation of our Miami office. Duties will involve greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls, purchasing office supplies and taking proper inventory, and supervising our office staff to ensure maximum productivity.
- Overseeing general office operation;
- Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our customers;
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules;
- Partnering with HR to maintain office policies as necessary;
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations;
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels;
- Managing relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time;
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored;
- Participating actively in the planning and execution of company events;
- Responsible for developing standards and promoting activities that enhance operational procedures;
- Allocating available resources to enable successful task performance;
- Coordinating office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency;
- Ensuring security, integrity and confidentiality of data;
- Handling customer inquiries and complaints;
- Maintaining a safe and secure working environment;
- Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts;
- Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
- A bachelor degree or equivalent experience;
- Five years of experience in office administration;
- Office management experience;
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work;
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures is preferred;
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Location: Eways Aviation Miami Office (Miami Lakes, FL)