Hey there! :)
We are a dynamic French Commercial & Business Aviation Company. We have several offices around the world – in France, USA, Morocco, UAE, and South Africa – and we are constantly expanding our network.
The Eways intern will play a key role in supporting our daily operations. The internship offers exciting hands-on experience and the opportunity to gain new skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist in ensuring proactive planning, communication, and scheduling of a wide variety of tasks and meetings
- Assist in the content development for new policies and procedures.
- Work with the management team to plan and execute all required activities necessary to ensure achievements.
- Participate in meetings including distributing agenda and taking minutes.
- Help coordination of overall communication.
The person sought must:
- Be a recent graduate of a reputable university, with preferably a Business, Aviation, Supply Chain, Communications or Marketing related degree and/or Experience;
- Be able to work a 10+ hour workday (max. 30 hours per week) starting October/November 2021;
- Be uber-productive, able to switch between different kinds of tasks, and comfortable taking on all jobs, complex or mundane;
- Be experienced and comfortable using online tools like G Suite, email marketing platforms, and social media outlets like Youtube, Linkedin;
- Be very detail-oriented and thoughtful when executing a task or initiative;
- Be able to figure out how things work, or how to get things done when a solution isn’t obvious or involves multiple steps or tools - a problem solver;
- Be able to work well in a team setting and lead initiatives when needed;
- Be able to use critical thinking and brainstorming to inform outcomes and drive decisions when working through projects.
- A chance to work directly with the core team.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Letter Of Recommendation as per the performances.
- Declaration of the best performer on their weekly based activity.
- Mentorship throughout the internship.
- LinkedIn Recommendation to the best performers.
- Skills endorsement based on overall performance throughout the tenure.
- Personalized feedback from their mentors.
Duration: 60 days
Internship Type: Unpaid
Location: Fully Remote
Hours to work: 30 hours per week