This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy so You can understand what type of cookies We use, or the information We collect using Cookies and how that information is used.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies We use.
The words of which the initial letter iscapitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The followingdefinitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear insingular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
• Company (referred to aseither "the Company", "We", "Us" or"Our" in this Cookies Policy) refers to Eways Aviation LLC, 14361Commerce Way Unit 307 MIAMI LAKES, FL 33016.
• Cookies means small filesthat are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by awebsite, containing details of your browsing history on that website among itsmany uses.
• Website refers to EwaysAviation, accessible from https://eways-aviation.com
• You means the individualaccessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf ofwhich such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
The use of the Cookies
Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be "Persistent" or"Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personalcomputer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies aredeleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
• Necessary / Essential Cookies Type: Session Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose:These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through theWebsite and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without theseCookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
• Functionality Cookies Type: Persistent Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: TheseCookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such asremembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of theseCookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid Youhaving to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Your Choices RegardingCookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You mayexperience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features maynot function properly.
• For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
• For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
• For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
• For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
More Information aboutCookies
You can learn more about cookies here: All About Cookies by TermsFeed.
If you have any questions about this CookiesPolicy, You can contact us:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org