EWAYS AVIATION INDUSTRY NEWS
Brazil is a big country. We've already talked here about "The Future of Brazil’s Aviation in a Post-Covid World" but...
The biggest country of South America, Brazil, has the most to gain from a return to service. With an aviation friendly...
The South Pacific region, consisting of the islands of Melanesia, Micronesia, and Polynesia, have arguably benefited...
It is the aviation industry’s responsibility to find ways to reduce carbon emissions and be at the forefront of ‘green’ innovation.
Next to masks, there is one item of personal protection equipment (PPE) that is essential to protect against the spread of the Coronavirus – gloves.
Once the coronavirus pandemic has run its course, MRO services and spare parts firms look set to see a lot of activity
In a previous article, we wrote a guide to the key airports in Central Africa. We'll now take a look at the growth...
PUSH SALES LIST FROM EWAYS
EWAYS AVIATION IN THE MEDIA
How Eways Aviation Can Assist Airlines To Resume Flying
Simple Flying is the most well-known aviation website in the world with 17.5 million pageviews per month.
Quand les équipementiers de l’aérien se convertissent au masque
Jeune Afrique is the first pan-African French-speaking weekly news magazine.
Covid-19 : Le fournisseur franco-américain Eways Aviation propose des packs de protection au virus en soutien aux activités des compagnies africaines
NewsAero is the leading aviation news website dedicated to Africa.
GENERAL AVIATION NEWS
- IATA: Quarantine measures hampering the restart of aviationThe International Air Transport Association (IATA) has called on governments in Africa and Middle East (AME) to implement testing as… Read more »
- Mohamed Moussa re-elected as Director General of ASECNAThe ASECNA Committee of Ministers meeting has appointed Mohamed Moussa as Director General of the Agency for the period 2021-2024. Read more »
- Qatar Airways to launch four weekly flights to AccraQatar Airways will operate four weekly flights to Accra, Ghana via Lagos from 29 September. Read more »
- Chapman Freeborn mobile hospital delivery aids West African Covid-19 relief effortsThroughout 2020 Chapman Freeborn has helped aid the global fight against Covid-19, arranging cargo operations for PPE and medical supplies… Read more »
- Gulfstream extends contract for supply of sustainable aviation fuelGulfstream Aerospace has extended its contract with World Fuel Services to continue providing the business-jet manufacturer with a steady supply… Read more »