EWAYS AVIATION INDUSTRY NEWS
As the worldwide lockdown slowly lifts, airports will need to prepare themselves for a return to operations. However,...
Eways Aviation had the privilege of going behind the scenes and showcasing the manufacturing process for our personal...
Cargo has become the lifeblood for the aviation industry, with airlines scrambling to find ways to dive into the new...
Not all AOG providers are made equally. What do you need to know about selection and what makes aircraft on ground services so critical?
The pandemic is heavily to blame for the collapse of different airlines all around the world with passenger traffic reducing by 99%.
« Seules survivront les compagnies africaines qui auront repensé leur réseau de destinations » Predictive Mobility poursuit son étude de la situation actuelle de Covid-19
Eways Aviation has put together an up-to-date checklist of solutions that will help airline service and satisfy passengers without exposing them to harm.
PUSH SALES LIST FROM EWAYS
EWAYS AVIATION IN THE MEDIA
How Eways Aviation Can Assist Airlines To Resume Flying
Simple Flying is the most well-known aviation website in the world with 17.5 million pageviews per month.
Quand les équipementiers de l’aérien se convertissent au masque
Jeune Afrique is the first pan-African French-speaking weekly news magazine.
Covid-19 : Le fournisseur franco-américain Eways Aviation propose des packs de protection au virus en soutien aux activités des compagnies africaines
NewsAero is the leading aviation news website dedicated to Africa.
GENERAL AVIATION NEWS
- Bolloré Logistics extends the airlift with Africa to ensure supply continuityBolloré Logistics is extending until 31 July 2020 its special weekly cargo freight service between Europe and West Africa, the… Read more »
- Quarantine measures threaten aviation restart in AfricaThe International Air Transport Association (IATA) urged governments in Africa and the Middle East (AME) to implement alternatives to quarantine… Read more »
- African airlines post smallest cargo contraction in MayThe International Air Transport Association (IATA) released data for global air freight markets in May showing a slight improvement in… Read more »
- Ethiopian welcomes back business and leisure customersEthiopian Airlines has announced that it’s happy to welcome back business and leisure travellers with programmes aimed at safeguarding their… Read more »
- Airbus concludes ATTOL with fully autonomous flight testsFollowing an extensive two-year flight test programme, Airbus has successfully concluded its Autonomous Taxi, Take-Off and Landing (ATTOL) project. Read more »
- Emirates to re-start flights to Cairo, Tunis, Malé and KhartoumEmirates will re-start passenger flights to Cairo from 1 July, Tunis from 1 July, Malé from 16 July, and Khartoum… Read more »