EWAYS AVIATION INDUSTRY NEWS
In our last article about Ghana, we showcased how government investment and liberalization of the aviation center, was...
Ghana, or the Republic of Ghana, is set to become West Africa's next big aviation hub by bringing its technological,...
Africa is a growing aviation region, and according to researchers here at Eways Aviation, set to recover and grow the...
Let’s run down the most popular airports in Brazil, and the background on their development.
With an aviation friendly government in power, the local Brazil market is set to recover quickest on the continent. Should it expect 2021 to be its year?
Recent events have turned the aviation world upside down and the South Pacific won’t survive unscathed. What challenges await the industry in the region?
Learn about the fast-moving innovative national airline Aircalin. Who are they, and what is it like to operate a first-class carrier in the South Pacific?
EWAYS AVIATION IN THE MEDIA
How Eways Aviation Can Assist Airlines To Resume Flying
Simple Flying is the most well-known aviation website in the world with 17.5 million pageviews per month.
Quand les équipementiers de l’aérien se convertissent au masque
Jeune Afrique is the first pan-African French-speaking weekly news magazine.
Covid-19 : Le fournisseur franco-américain Eways Aviation propose des packs de protection au virus en soutien aux activités des compagnies africaines
NewsAero is the leading aviation news website dedicated to Africa.
GENERAL AVIATION NEWS
- IATA: Quarantine measures hampering the restart of aviationThe International Air Transport Association (IATA) has called on governments in Africa and Middle East (AME) to implement testing as… Read more »
- Mohamed Moussa re-elected as Director General of ASECNAThe ASECNA Committee of Ministers meeting has appointed Mohamed Moussa as Director General of the Agency for the period 2021-2024. Read more »
- Qatar Airways to launch four weekly flights to AccraQatar Airways will operate four weekly flights to Accra, Ghana via Lagos from 29 September. Read more »
- Chapman Freeborn mobile hospital delivery aids West African Covid-19 relief effortsThroughout 2020 Chapman Freeborn has helped aid the global fight against Covid-19, arranging cargo operations for PPE and medical supplies… Read more »
- Gulfstream extends contract for supply of sustainable aviation fuelGulfstream Aerospace has extended its contract with World Fuel Services to continue providing the business-jet manufacturer with a steady supply… Read more »