EWAYS AVIATION INDUSTRY NEWS
Few industries have been hit harder by the Coronavirus pandemic than the aviation industry, with many airlines...
Private aviation may be a future solution for firms facing Africa's geographical challenges and struggling with...
Airlines fear no three words more than 'Aircraft On Ground' (AOG). When your aircraft is grounded, it cannot operate...
As the worldwide lockdown slowly lifts, airports will need to reevaluate what is needed for operations in this post-COVID-19 world.
Eways Aviation has had the privilege to be able to go behind the scenes and showcase how our supply of personal protection equipment is made and distributed for airlines.
Why is cargo suddenly so popular, how can an airline adjust to take advantage of freight and what role does cargo play to end the COVID-19 crisis? Eways presents an overview of the situation.
Airlines should not only have face masks onboard for crew members but available for passengers as well.
PUSH SALES LIST FROM EWAYS
EWAYS AVIATION IN THE MEDIA
How Eways Aviation Can Assist Airlines To Resume Flying
Simple Flying is the most well-known aviation website in the world with 17.5 million pageviews per month.
Quand les équipementiers de l’aérien se convertissent au masque
Jeune Afrique is the first pan-African French-speaking weekly news magazine.
Covid-19 : Le fournisseur franco-américain Eways Aviation propose des packs de protection au virus en soutien aux activités des compagnies africaines
NewsAero is the leading aviation news website dedicated to Africa.
GENERAL AVIATION NEWS
- Bolloré Logistics extends the airlift with Africa to ensure supply continuityBolloré Logistics is extending until 31 July 2020 its special weekly cargo freight service between Europe and West Africa, the… Read more »
- Quarantine measures threaten aviation restart in AfricaThe International Air Transport Association (IATA) urged governments in Africa and the Middle East (AME) to implement alternatives to quarantine… Read more »
- African airlines post smallest cargo contraction in MayThe International Air Transport Association (IATA) released data for global air freight markets in May showing a slight improvement in… Read more »
- Ethiopian welcomes back business and leisure customersEthiopian Airlines has announced that it’s happy to welcome back business and leisure travellers with programmes aimed at safeguarding their… Read more »
- Airbus concludes ATTOL with fully autonomous flight testsFollowing an extensive two-year flight test programme, Airbus has successfully concluded its Autonomous Taxi, Take-Off and Landing (ATTOL) project. Read more »
- Emirates to re-start flights to Cairo, Tunis, Malé and KhartoumEmirates will re-start passenger flights to Cairo from 1 July, Tunis from 1 July, Malé from 16 July, and Khartoum… Read more »